Monday, November 29, 2010

The holiday break is over!

Lots of things in the works. Plans are running through my head for this yummy goodness From Little Trunks Knits.  It can’t decide if it wants to be a Kenna or Elizabeth Tunic with longies.  But what ever it becomes will be super soft.MisDye

On the needles now are a few Peep Sweaters, Teal and a soft pink I started during our extended family Thanksgiving supper on Saturday.  Just a few more rows to complete it.

The Teal simply needs the arms sewn & ribbons.  I plan to have them listed in the shop tomorrow.WIPS & Thanksgiving 013

I’m also test knitting the Little Trunks Knits Bayside Britches in a larger size.  This one is 18-24 months.  So far Jennifer’s sizing is spot on!  WIPS & Thanksgiving 015 These are much further along now, getting close to the gusset.  I think they will be short-alls with ruffles for spring

And Lastly (for now) Striped Peace Fleece Longies.  Hunter and Mossy green stripesWIPS & Thanksgiving 017

I love the magic that is only found in Peace Fleece.  Sort of rough and course at first but, one wash and it blooms and softens more with each wash becoming cottony cloud soft.  Best feature of all it wears like cast iron for active toddlers.

I’m hoping to have them finished up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment