Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lost needles and WIP’s!

Travel between Prague & Passo, we had a 2 hour bus ride.  So, like any good knitter I put the time to good use.

 Prague, Passo, vienna, budapest 083

I had the top nearly completed.….

when I realized I put the increases on the wrong side of the buttons holes!

Unfortunately that was the last time I saw my size 6 Addi’s as I must have left them on the bus.  The only good thing is the driver made comment his wife knits & I hope he found them for her.

Last night digging through one of my *Blush* 3 (yes 3) project bins  looking for another pair of size 5 needles, I found these medium longies started as far as the gusset.  Bits of colors in the bag to stripe.  I’m not sure what I had in mind when I started them but using black, gray, wine, coral and pink….. this is how they are coming out now.

Vac & WIPS 738

In that same bin I also found this hat started.  Generally I package  a project together with pattern, yarn & needles  “Go Bags”.  Everything you need  ready to knit , simply grab and go.  This one had about 2 inches knit but no pattern in the bag. Winging it,  I finished it off this morning.

Vac & WIPS 731 

Nice gender neutral colors of greens,  mahogany red & touches of white.  I should have it listed in the shop tonight.

If I can only find more hours in the day….. I could finish the other 8 projects in that bin.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment