Friday, January 14, 2011

Looking For Sweet Stuff?

You’ll find it here!

   Remember the Molly Bubble?  How about the Fiona romper?  Well, this is my version.  Trimmer body and a few other mods….  Knit of Purewool & Valley Yarns,New Romper 001 seed stitch leg cuff with ruffles. Button closure for easy diaper changes. Sweet Stuff…. listed in the shop today.

About as girly as it gets!New Romper 005

On the needles now, are another pair of customs for Amy. 

The richness of the colors is a give away its Mosaic Moon in the colorway “Elements”066

I should have these ready for the mail on Monday.

Also in the works for shop inventory are boyish longies in another Purewool colorway069

I have to look the name up as it came untagged.  Muted shades of olive, light blue and a mushroom (this photo makes it look pink)color.  These will be small longies & if there is enough left I’ll have a coordinating jacket…possibly a matching hat.

I have one slot open for a January custom.

Oh, and you can find me on Facebook as KatididsKnits !

No comments:

Post a Comment