Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Romper…WIP & Alpaca Longies

The past few weeks I’ve been playing with a romper pattern.  Obviously I’m still working on it.  I still have the sleeves to decide on and a ribbon or cord to choose for the waist & the button/snap placket to add…..

Pink alpaca & working romper 013

It’s much trimmer than other designs and the waist placement is a bit different.  Now the trick will be if I can figure all the changes to do it again.

With Valentine’s Day rapidly approaching I thought the shop needed some Pink!Pink alpaca & working romper 002

I found some beautiful soft pink alpaca in a wonderful yarn store Rumpelstiltskin Sacramento, California while staying with my Mom.  What a wonderful store. They have a wide selection of yarns /fibers & friendly helpful staff. 

Almost as nice as my local yarn store Grinny Possum Fiber Arts!

Stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment