Friday, January 28, 2011

Stocking with Little Trunks & Etsy!

Large longies in Black and Blue Marl Listed to the Etsy Shop yesterday

I love these colors, great to hide stains and spots toddlers always seem to find

Black and Blue Marle 004

Stocked with Little Trunks Knits ,

A Sweet Mama Small Sugar 0-6 Month Kimono Jacket.  Chocolate Cascade 220 and Purewool colorway for the longies and trim. 

Accented with a Tessa Ann Button.SMSS Sets 047  

And using other SMSS pattern…

Gift Wrap Bonnet in soft pink

Accented of course with a Tessa Ann button on the chin strap.

SMSS Sets 013

And a 0-3 Month Ian Polo Romper.

Ian & Flirty Skirty 006

Which sold, as soon as the sale went live. 

Such a cute romper, I know I’ll be making more of these.

On the needles now is a Belle Romper, and a pair of small gray marl longies.. Just completed a custom modified Tickle hat. Modified because I ran out of yarn!  Also Molly Bubble Tunic is done, I need to make the coordinating soaker. 

I spent an hour or so today making project bags for summer shorties. I’m in a stripe mood so look for a bunch of fun colors in the near future.

I also bagged up enough scraps for a pair each of boy & girlie scrappies!

Now is when I wish I had another pair of hands!

1 comment:

  1. This item can be worn as a warm scarf or as a light evening shawl.

    ReplyDelete