Monday, May 23, 2011

Butterfly Stocking!

“Butterfly” top and coordinating soaker on the way to a happy little lady.

BF Americana & Yellow 007

I’ve no idea why I waited so long to knit this pattern from Little Trunks Knits 

I love watching the “Butterflies” come to life as it’s knit.  Jen really has a winner in this pattern.

 

“Americana Butterfly”

listed to the Katidids Etsy shop  

BF Americana & Yellow 012

Knit using Cascade 220 for the bodice and lace paired with  Araucaina Nature wool for the skirting. Reds & Blues fading to cream,  perfect for Memorial Day and 4TH of July Celebrations!

On the needles now..

A custom pair of “Knit Overalls” using yet another color way of Little Trunks Knits called Pixie Sticks.  Maybe not the best of photos but it gives the mama a photo update!

Butterfly & Pixie sticks 016

The second custom on the needles is another “Butterfly Dress”

Butterfly & Pixie sticks 018

This one is a large child size which means a LOT of stitches!   My needles are a bit short to really get any rhythm in my knitting & thankfully I have a larger pair on the way!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment