Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stocking Time!

Nasty wet weather and a healing foot has left me with ample knitting time, so I’ve quite a few to list and more in the works.

  It’s the photos and listing I’m way behind in!

Hopi overalls have yet to be stocked but my plan is to have that done tonight along with……

Soakers to coordinate with these Tunics….that have been done for MONTH’S

I’ve no idea how I missed the soakers but, using the “Super Trim Soaker” pattern from Little Trunks Knits” they are done and ready to be listed as sets.

 Knit Overalls 021Knit Overalls 024

The soaker draw string will be included when purchased

The small “Water’s” overalls are done with buttons attached

Knit Overalls 031Knit Overalls 029

Owl Buttons from buttonsbyrobin on Etsy for gender neutral use.  Super absorbent and with a pocket big enough for a paci stash!

For the medium overalls I used a color-way on BBR from Little Trunks Knits “Spring Daisy”

Knit Overalls 034

Finished with ruffles and Tessa Ann Buttons

Looks like I’d better get busy listing!

Enjoy the sunshine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment