Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Greta Hat, A Sweet Test Knit

Amy Of Alligator Knits has come up with a super sweet little hat

A soft brimmed hat called the Greta Hat.  I believe there will be plenty of brim options and any one will be perfect for the beach, ball games, summer weddings or simply walks on sunny days!

Greta Hat 005

The decorative tie will adjust to fit a wide range of sizes

This one I made to coordinate with the Pastel Stripe Molly Bubble Romper

Which Came first & MB Romper 006

On the needles now is a “Butterfly Dress” another great design of  Jenny’s from Little Trunks Knits.

Peri Butterfly dress 015

I’d cast off last night and only then found an error in my lace hem…I couldn’t let it go so it’s nearly done for the 2nd time!  It should be ready this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment