Monday, March 28, 2011

Flowers Gone Wild WIP

We Had a Crazy busy weekend and none of it involved knitting but, the good news is the addition is over half way done!!

I did however get this far on the custom

“Flowers Gone Wild” Skirty before we started on the drywall & mudding.


I wanted to provide a quick customer update with a few photos. I used my favorite soaker pattern from Little Trunks Knits the “Super Trim Soaker”.


As you can see the actual soaker and skirty are done with one more leg and the draw cord to complete….Which should be done with in the hour. Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment