Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Overall Stocking & Etsy Stocking!

Double Stocking!

  Overall stocking at Little Trunks Knits is up for preview now and goes live at 11am! 

Oh my gosh, such a cute collection of overalls, shortalls and skirted shortalls from Jenny, Heather of Bottom Stoppers & myself. 

Be sure and stop in and make your selection. 

Also stocking at the Katidids Etsy shop. 

A adorable Elizabeth Tunic in dress length.  Superwash wool makes it easy care and cooler than cotton.ET and Goldfish 010

Deep Teal Large Goldfish Shorties.  Nice and thick for summer night time use. 

ET and Goldfish 014

On the needles now is a cute skirty in a mix of blues and pinks that should be listed to the Etsy Shop by weeks end.

Blues Skirty 001

Summer is on the way! Are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. All so cute! I have just cast on the Kenna Button top and a Molly romper. Do not know which one I will get involved in first. But I love both so began both.

    ReplyDelete