Friday, March 18, 2011

Custom Knits Ready for the MAIL!

Freshly washed, lanolized and ready for the mail Elizabeth Tunic & Capri’s

I love this colorway.  I think it will coordinate with anything!  This set will see a lot of use that’s for sure~Custom Romper & Overalls 009

Molly Bubble Tunic using Splash licorice twist from Same Knit Different Day

Draw strings of lime & the splash, also 2 ribbons.  I couldn’t decide which I liked better so, I included them all as each gives a totally different look.Custom Romper & Overalls 015 Custom Romper & Overalls 016

Both are listed in the Shop now.

You probably noticed my photos are back outside….I love the natural light.  But there is another reason……..

Custom Romper & Overalls 005

The budding artist found a BIG white board to decorate!  What can you do, she had fun and I got very lucky…it wasn’t the walls or carpet!

1 comment:

  1. love that Elizabeth Tunic set! You keep doing these Molly Bubble sets and making me want to get that pattern and whip up a few for my spring baby :P

    ReplyDelete