Monday, March 7, 2011

On and off the needles. Dress, Shorties and a Sneak Peek!

Bug`n`Bear just released a new Tunic/dress pattern called “Pretty Girl Top”

And by now you know I’m a sucker for baby girl anything so I just had to slide one in!

I didn’t have any bulky weight the pattern called for so,  I modified it a tad for worsted weight.

Using Moonlight & Laughter's hand dyed baby soft merino & cascade 220

0-3 Months dress!

Pretty Gir; Tulips top dress 002

How cute is this!  It would make an adorable Easter dress!

Listed in the shop now~Easy off and on over the head, no snaps or buttons.  I have just enough of the colorway left for a matching soaker and/or sun hat.

Dry and ready to list are Large shorties

Keiki 007

An my second test knit of “Keiki Overalls” by DaKine Knits

Obviously a WIP but, I love how the colors are coming together!

Keiki 001

The photo is from this morning, I’m ready to join the front and back now.  Smalls are so much quicker than a large!

Off to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment