Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fluffy Mail & Overall stocking with Little Trunks!

Fluffy mail on the way to  me from Little Trunks Knits! One of Jen’s NEW custom color-ways…I’ve yet to decide what it will become.  Any suggestions?

002

Other fluffy mail was 8oz of beautiful squishiness Mosaic Moon Grandmothers Garden on targhee. Yes, it is available for customs !

We postponed out Overall stocking on Little Trunks until 22 March to allow us more time to have even MORE cute overalls ready so…. I have time to make another pair!  This time…..

“Sassy Lassie” a new colorway of Little Trunks Knits, on Journey Merino.  The colors don’t show very well here but, its a rich purple, pink, lime and hunter green.  Sassy Lassie 001 

This photo was taken last night, right now I’m ready to start the gusset.  I really like how these are turning out.  I have to dig through the Tessa Ann buttons to see what will coordinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment