Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fluffy Mail ! Oh, The Yarnie Goodness!

My poor mail lady, I need to gift her with some mitts for this winter.  Stalking shops is one thing but stalking the mail lady is a bit creepy I’m sure LOL!

On the way to me some drool worthy yarnie goodness….

From Family Pendragon “Camelot”,  Worsted / Aran Merino Superwash.   A new dapple dyed colorway for 2011

Greenman

From Little Trunks Knits,  “Emily” Gaia Worsted kettle dyed 8 ozKettle dyed Emily

Also from Little Trunks Knits, “Boys Of Summer” 8 oz Gaia worsted Kettle dyedBoys of summer kettle dyed

 

Eweandmeyarns 5oz of “Spring Melon” on merinoSpring Melon

Also Eweandmeyarns 5 oz of “Dark Violet Berry”Dark Violet berry

Arrived and ready to use is 

Eweandmeyarn 5oz “Red Sunset” merino

Sunset Red

Moonlight and Laughter “Flowers Gone Wild” 7oz MerinoFlowers Gone WIld

Wool ready to use!

I have customs opening for April so,

Check out my current Cottage Licenses if you need some inspiration!

Watch for next week’s stocking with Little Trunks Knits!

1 comment:

  1. that Camelot is cute and I was just looking at maybe getting some of that Emily colorway yesterday! I don't know if I have to wait for a custom slot from her or if I can just email and cross my fingers ;) lol

    ReplyDelete